Heroes Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are crime fighters, detectives and vigilantes who have put our personal differences aside to come together. We share our intel and knowledge to work together and help each other, a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WATCH OUT MANHATTAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero Man

Hero Man

WATCH OUT MANHATTAN Empty
PostSubject: WATCH OUT MANHATTAN   WATCH OUT MANHATTAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:55 am

Obama just made you guys a prime target for a nuclear attack. Start watching Fox News; you need to be more aware of what's happening around the world now. If there is a threat you need to get out of the city ASAP. Godspeed heroes.

Oh, and for the macho/grandiose idealists who want to scream "I shalln't run away! I will stay to protect my people!" you should know the full gravity of your descision: There won't be a city anymore, people are going to die from Radiation Poisoning; the ones who weren't lucky enough to die in the flash of light, quickly and instantly. If you get radiation poisoning, the first signs will be vomiting, your internal organs will begin to shut down, and boils will cover your body, because frankly, your cooking from the inside out. Have no delusions of granduer; there is nothing honorable in staying to face an impossible threat. Get yourself, your family, your friends, and everyone you can as far away from the city as possible. Even then, your chances aren't good. If a wind blows the clouds over the city even just a hundred miles and it rains nuclear fallout will contaminate any people, water sources, and crops in the area. Start watching the television series "Jericho" There's two seasons available on DVD, the government didn't want a third being made, but shortly a graphic novel came out entitled "Jericho: Season 3" Get them all; there's vital information in them for surviving a nuclear attack. Great story too.

This is serious, watch your six out there.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3396236274001/trump-obama-put-a-big-target-on-ny-with-nuke-comments/?playlist_id=928378949001

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down

WATCH OUT MANHATTAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Alliance :: Public Section :: News-
Jump to: